S45C steel pipe is of high quality and low price
Seamless steel tube is a long strip of steel with hollow section and no joint around it. Seamless steel pipe has hollow section and can be used as pipeline for conveying fluid, such as pipeline for conveying oil, natural gas, gas, water and some solid materials. Compared with solid steel such as round steel, seamless steel pipe has the same flexural and torsional strength and light weight. It is an economic section steel. It is widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as oil drill pipe, automobile transmission shaft, bicycle frame and steel scaffold used in construction. Manufacturing ring parts with seamless steel pipe can improve material utilization, simplify manufacturing process, save materials and processing hours, such as rolling bearing ring, jack sleeve, etc. steel pipe is widely used for manufacturing. Steel pipe is also an indispensable material for all kinds of conventional weapons. Gun barrel and barrel should be made of steel pipe. Steel pipe can be divided into round pipe and special-shaped pipe according to different cross-sectional area and shape. Because the circular area is the largest under the condition of equal circumference, more fluid can be transported by circular pipe. In addition, when the ring section is subjected to internal or external radial pressure, the force is more uniform. Therefore, most steel pipes are round pipes. However, the circular pipe also has certain limitations. For example, under the condition of plane bending, the bending strength of the circular pipe is not as strong as that of the square and rectangular pipe. Square and rectangular pipes are commonly used in the framework of some agricultural machines and tools and steel and wood furniture. Special shaped steel pipes with other section shapes are also required according to different purposes.
1. Seamless steel pipe for structure (GB / t8162-2008) is a seamless steel pipe for general structure and mechanical structure.
2. Seamless steel pipe for fluid transportation (GB / t12771-2008) is a general seamless steel pipe used to transport water, oil, gas and other fluids.
Sanitary stainless steel pipe
3. Seamless steel pipe for low and medium pressure boiler (GB / t3087-2008) is a high-quality carbon structural steel hot-rolled and cold drawn (rolled) seamless steel pipe for manufacturing superheated steam pipe, boiling water pipe for low and medium pressure boiler and superheated steam pipe, large smoke pipe, small smoke pipe and arch brick pipe for locomotive boiler.
4. Seamless steel pipe for high pressure boiler (GB5310-2008) is a high-quality carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless heat-resistant steel seamless steel pipe used to manufacture the heating surface of water tube boiler with high pressure and above.
5. High pressure seamless steel pipe for chemical fertilizer equipment (GB6479-2000) is a high-quality carbon structural steel and alloy steel seamless steel pipe suitable for chemical equipment and pipeline with working temperature of - 40 ~ 400 ℃ and working pressure of 10 ~ 30mA.
6. Seamless steel pipe for petroleum cracking (GB9948-2006) is a seamless steel pipe suitable for furnace tubes, heat exchangers and pipes in petroleum refineries.
7. The steel pipe for geological drilling (yb235-70) is the steel pipe used by the geological department for core drilling. According to the purpose, it can be divided into drill pipe, drill collar, core pipe, casing and sedimentation pipe.
8. Seamless steel pipe for diamond core drilling (GB / t3423-82) is a seamless steel pipe for drill pipe, core rod and casing used for diamond core drilling.
9. Oil drilling pipe (yb528-65) is a seamless steel pipe used for internal or external thickening at both ends of oil drilling. The steel pipe is divided into turning wire and non turning wire. The turning wire pipe is connected with the joint, and the non turning wire pipe is connected with the tool joint by butt welding.
10. Marine carbon steel seamless steel pipe (gb5312-2009) is a carbon steel seamless steel pipe for manufacturing class I pressure pipe system, class II pressure pipe system, boiler and superheater. The working temperature of carbon steel seamless steel pipe wall shall not exceed 450 ℃, and that of alloy steel seamless steel pipe wall shall not exceed 450 ℃.
11. Seamless steel pipe for automobile half shaft sleeve (gb3088-82) is a high-quality carbon structural steel and alloy structural steel hot-rolled seamless steel pipe for manufacturing automobile half shaft sleeve and drive axle housing shaft pipe.
12. High pressure oil pipe for diesel engine (gb3093-2002) is a cold drawn seamless steel pipe for manufacturing high pressure pipe of diesel engine injection system.
13. Precision inner diameter seamless steel pipe (GB8713-88) for hydraulic and pneumatic cylinder barrel is a cold drawn or cold rolled precision seamless steel pipe with precision inner diameter for manufacturing hydraulic and pneumatic cylinder barrel.
14. Cold drawn or cold rolled precision seamless steel pipe (GB3639-2000) is a cold drawn or cold rolled precision seamless steel pipe with high dimensional accuracy and good surface finish for mechanical structure and hydraulic equipment.
15. Stainless steel seamless steel pipe for structure (GB / T14975-2002) is a hot-rolled (extruded, expanded) and cold drawn (rolled) seamless steel pipe made of stainless steel for corrosion-resistant pipes, structural parts and parts widely used in chemical, petroleum, light textile, medical, food, machinery and other industries.
16. Stainless steel seamless steel pipe for fluid transportation (GB / T14976-2002) is a hot-rolled (extruded, expanded) and cold drawn (rolled) seamless steel pipe made of stainless steel for fluid transportation.
17. Special shaped seamless steel pipe is the general name of seamless steel pipe with other section shapes except circular pipe. According to the different shape and size of steel pipe section, it can be divided into equal wall thickness special-shaped seamless steel pipe (code D), unequal wall thickness special-shaped seamless steel pipe (code BD) and variable diameter special-shaped seamless steel pipe (code BJ). Special shaped seamless steel pipe is widely used in various structural parts, tools and mechanical parts. Compared with circular pipe, special-shaped pipe generally has larger moment of inertia and section modulus, and has greater bending and torsion resistance, which can greatly reduce the structural weight and save steel.